Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us during the months of April and May as we study the Book of Exodus and witness the powerful story of redemption experienced through the People of Israel. This inspiring journey will lead us to understand God’s love, mercy, and ultimate desire for us to serve him that the world may know him, the One – True God!
Please check out the schedule below to see respective chapters to read before each sermon/lesson in preparation for what is being taught that day. Thank you!
Suggested reading to help you dive deeper into the study of Exodus
“Exodus - Night of Redemption” by Dr. Douglas Jacoby
· Overview: Very high level overview that touches on key areas with a practical emphasis on everyday living for disciples. This book is very practical and a quick read.
This book (one per family) will be avaliable from the church office.
Other helpful resources!
1. “Exodus – A Self-Study Guide” by Irving L. Jenson
· Overview: Excellent commentary that walks you through Exodus chapter by chapter. Very practical with very good application and study guide questions at the end of each chapter.
2. “Exodus & Numbers” by John MacArthur
· Overview: Very-very lite commentary that covers both Exodus and Numbers. While it does cover two books of the Bible, it does so at the expense of depth.
3. “The Exodus You Almost Passed Over” by Rabbi David Fohrman
· Overview: Written by a Rabbi, the book omits the NT Foreshadows that Christians would find most relevant. It does, however, have some excellent insights.
4. The Bible Project: Exodus Videos Part #1 and #2: https://bibleproject.com/explore/video/torah-exodus-1/
1 hourGenesis to Exodus Bridge
1 hourIntro to Exodus: Bondage of Israel